Monday, March 29, 2010

gnomes in the garden

Last week we decided to give the store, yet another little face lift. With new merchandise to display and Easter getting bought out by the minute (in addition to the fact that every time I walk in the store, I spend a good part of my time redesigning it in my mind... its kind of like a disease), we concluded it was time for some more change. That's what spring is for, right? For me spring is all about cleaning and rearranging, fresh flowers, skirts and sandals, Easter and family, new produce at the farmers' market and, perhaps, a little garden of one's own. So, if you are busy preparing a garden for spring or would at least like to have your own fresh herbs growing in your yard (I will be sharing a little about my own garden tomorrow), I do believe we have some fantastic little prizes to help you along. After all, who, upon seeing a garden gnome, can help but smile?


Of course, we didn't just stop there...


If you haven't been by in a while, we would love to see you!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Location