Monday, July 19, 2010

come and get it!


Look what's just in at the store! The newest edition of The Jeanne d'Arc Living Magazine. Doesn't it look amazing? Every time a new shipment arrives, they seem to be gone before we even get to take them home for ourselves. They are filled with the best in decorating, design, recipes and just pure eye-candy. So hurry in and have a peak for yourself.


And just a little sneak peek into the goodness...


Come and get yours before they're all gone!
Then get your cup of coffee and sneak off by yourself to enjoy every bit of it. At least that's what I would do...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I am so excited to finally come and visit your store. I will be out in Phoenix next week visiting my parents. Can't wait. Hopefully there is still a copy for me. SMILE

Sush said...

Yay for the new header! Looks so fresh! Wish that I could visit your store...
Instead I love to visit the blog since East Coast is where I am perched!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Location