Monday, July 18, 2011

all in the details


My dear friend Laurie, who happens to live in California, is one of my favorite people to get party inspiration from.  She always throws the loveliest gatherings with the very best attention to detail.  I just came back across some pictures of a bridal shower she threw last summer.  The pictures hardly do it justice and I didn't get nearly as many as I should have, but I still just had to share...


Laurie found this amazing vintage deck of girlie cards and used them as menu cards.  Bride-to-Brie!  I love it...


And this is Laurie's dreamiest little back patio...


I really should just see if she would let me do an entire house tour because I know you would all love every bit of her perfect taste...  Perhaps that will be coming soon...

3 comments:

Mem said...

I love the vintage details, in an ideal world where I had loads of time, babysitters and cash to spend, I would so the exact same things!

Unknown said...

love the ideas! so beautiful- thanks for sharing!

Karen

Sush said...

Oh how lovely...and I would love a tour of her home!

Thanks~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Location