Thursday, September 29, 2011

and bath mats...


Ok, I know I have been talking about all our little Library projects a lot lately, but I am just so excited about all of them.  Coming soon is our bath collection starting with these fabulous bath mats.  I can never find a bath mat I actually like and usually end up with one of the generic fuzzy ones that fall apart after one wash.  I cannot handle how much I love the look of these in my bathroom and they are super durable.  Best of both worlds.  Thoughts?

3 comments:

AndeM1 said...

So pretty....and if they are more durable than all the crazy bath mats I have purchased over the years....SOLD!

Unknown said...

I love the simplicity of these mats.

Shannon Juarez said...

I love them! Let me know when you have them for sale!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Location