Wednesday, October 19, 2011

still working...


So, there are always those little touches you thought would be done with a remodel that end up sitting there for years undone...  I had big plans when we put these doors in that I would have this amazing metal work put in, hang beautiful outdoor draperies and grow something all along the metal bars.  Months after the remodel I had the metal work put up, then nothing for a while.  And this summer I finally started growing something on it, but still no draperies.  Maybe in a few months I will have those to share...  we'll see.




1 comment:

Full Bloom Cottage said...

Hi: I love the metal brackets with the rod, where did you get these? Looks beautiful! Please reply to me at info@fullbloomcottage.com
-Thanks
Loretta

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Location