Thursday, August 9, 2012

wrapping up my summer adventures


Before I came home (I'm back!), I headed out to New Orleans for the wedding of some very close friends' son.  I helped with the flowers, ate (amazing food!), drank, danced and had a wonderful time!  It was a good last adventure for the summer, but it's good to be home.  Needless to say, I am quite exhausted.  


We even gave it a whirl making flower crowns for the little girls and they turned out absolutely adorable (unfortunately, the only picture I got was blurry, but you get the idea)...


It was a wonderful weekend!  Thank you to everyone!

2 comments:

Home Decor Experts - Iron Accents said...

Those flowers are absolutely beautiful! A wedding in New Orleans would be so much fun - glad to hear you had a great time.

Home Decor Experts - Iron Accents said...

Those flowers are absolutely beautiful! I'll bet a wedding in New Orleans would be a lot of fun - glad to hear you had such a great time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Location