Friday, October 18, 2013

balboa in the fall


Back to California for market this week and spent some time enjoying all the lovely signs of Fall.  We went to Roger's Garden, my favorite nursery.  It is such a happy place.  They were making these amazing pumpkin planters.  So fun.  I wish we had a nursery like this in Phoenix!


As usual, I love the herb boxes.  Come out to the Willows to pick up one of our boxes to plant your own mini garden! Ask for Bev and I will be happy to share all my great tips!


And, of course, everyone had their pumpkins and all their fall decorations out all around the island.  I think it's going to be hard to come home again...


So excited Fall is finally here!

1 comment:

AndeM1 said...

I love seeing pictures of Balboa...some day I will get to see it in person.......

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Our Location